Product UX/UI DesignerNote: This is a full-time employee role – the client is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders
We are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to help our product and engineering teams build from the ground up a user interface for our campaign management and reporting platform that’s intuitive, efficient, and scalable. Experience creating dashboards for data visualization will be valuable for this role.
This is an incredible opportunity to experience a variety of design challenges in a fast-paced company that truly values your unique skills and viewpoints.We're looking for a talented cross-discipline designer who can:
Ideally, you have:
- Partner closely with engineers, researchers, and product managers to design and build excellent customer-facing experiences across all of our digital properties.
- Translate our unique business workflow needs into designs for UX/ that are easy to use and powerful at scale.
- Prototype their own UX/ designs using modern standards and frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc.)
- Maintain a library of styles, components, and best practices to enable reuse and enforce consistency across our digital properties.
- A solid and well-presented portfolio of designs/builds that you’ve worked on. We are especially interested in screenshots of responsive dashboards and reports you’ve designed and built.
- Ability to build with JS frameworks like React and Angular
- Working knowledge of SQL