The Production DBA will be involved in the management of the SQL Server relational and analytic environments and their effective administration as well as the corporate data warehouse and the processes required to load it (SSIS and T-SQL), maintain it and effectively deliver information from it (SSAS and SSRS). The Production DBA duties of the position will amount to approximately 80% of the time and about 20% of the time will be spent in Development/Code Maintenance work. There is some on call after-hours work required by the position when critical tasks fail overnight.
- MS SQL Server stack.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 through 2014 experience. SQL Server 2016 is a plus.
- SQL Server installation and SQL Agent management, including automation and Central Server Management.
- Management and configuration of the SQL Server system and user databases.
- Management and configuration of Analysis Services databases.
- Management and configuration of Reporting Services security, folders and subscriptions.
- Management, maintenance and administration of the MS SQL Server Relational Engine and Service.
- Management, maintenance and administration of the Analysis Services Service.
- Management, maintenance and administration of the Reporting Services Service.
- Multi-Server Administration and Job Management.
- Performance tuning and configuration of the SQL Server Service, the Analysis Services Service and the Reporting Services Service.
- SSIS management, in both package and project deployment environments. Management of the Integration Services Catalog.
- Experience upgrading SQL Server to a newer version
- Willing & able to work off-hours for release / upgrade schedule
- Must currently reside in the Tampa Bay Area, or currently in the process of relocating to Tampa specifically
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with work visas will not be considered
- Must pass criminal background check