Overall Job Summary
The Production Quality Control Technologist (PQC Tech) works within the Production Support department and supports Imaging Science, Site Operations, Project Management, Data Management and Radiology in the review and approval of image analysis for data delivery.
• Reviewing analyzed data to ensure compliancy with protocol parameters
• Reviewing and comparing analyzed data to previous records to ensure consistency
• Reviewing data outputs (imaging biomarkers) for accuracy and statistical plausibility
• Providing feedback to imaging technologists and radiologist regarding data quality
• Working with Imaging Science and medical personnel to resolve data issues
• Supporting data management with reviewing data required for clinical trial deliverables
• Supporting radiology, imaging technologists and others on managing analysis tools
• Assisting on special projects as assigned by Associate Director, Production Support
Education and Experience Requirements
• Education: Radiologic Technologist, ASRT (R) preferred or 5+ years medical imaging or mathematical/statistical experience
• Relevant Work Experience: Preferred knowledge of clinical trials and operating within a regulated environment
• Licenses/Certifications: Current radiologic technologist certification
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge/Abilities -Technical Skills: Intermediate Microsoft Office, Strong Math/Statistical Skills
• Communication Skills (Verbal/Written): Good Communication Skills, Strong Attention to Detail
• Management/Leadership Skills:
• Customer Service: Ability to foster a positive work environment and collaborate with many different departments. WECARE - BioTelemetry based customer centric program.
EEO/AAP - Biotelemetry provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to cover or contain a complete listing of all duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.