OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for an open Supervisor position in our Data Center Production Services department. This Supervisor role ensures required daily processes and activities within the department are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead and guide experienced team in IT focusing on batch processing and change management.
- Supervise the review and monitoring of the 24X7 critical processing.
- Work directly with all areas of the Company to ensure that proper support and assistance is provided with needed projects/tasks.
- Coordinate the implementation of interfaces and file transmissions with Vendors.
- College Related courses/Vocational School degree
- 8-10 years IT experience in zOS server, JCL, Scheduling
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisory experience
- Analytical skills and Problem Determination Skills
- Technical competency in tools: Mainframe(Z-Series), CA7 Scheduling, CA11, TSO/ISPF, and Changeman
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you're looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.