Position: Production Support - Deploy and Release Analyst
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 12 months
TEAM: Change & Release Management Team, part Development Capabilities and Services Organization
- Sr. IT Release & Deploy Analyst,serves as a single point of contact for source code management, build engineering, change control, release management, and deployment.
- IT Release & Deploy Analyst is a challenging role and one that is key for application elevates to Production, ensuring least impact and high quality to the day-to-day business.
- Will be part of a team of 24 change management analysts supporting application service teams and project teams who are responsible for over 60 applications across all of IT.
- Interact daily with release planners, developers, project managers, and service managers.
- This position provides exposure to applications across all business units.
- The primary role is to plan, schedule, risk mitigation, and communication of changes for IT infrastructure.
- Managing changes across a wide variety of infrastructure technology areas, such as Network, Server, Cloud, Mainframe, etc...
- Coordination and Interaction with multiple teams such as Engineers/Technicians, Project Managers, DBA's, Problem Management Analysts, and Application Release Managers.
- Consult with operations & project teams to plan and execute infrastructure changes
- Enforcement of change control process
- Triage and resolve change conflicts and collisions
- Work with Service Management stakeholders in planning and gaining necessary approvals
- Working knowledge of Changeman (used for mainframe elevates)
- Working knowledge of ITIL and industry standards, concepts, terminology, and common practices
- Working knowledge of Change and Release Management methods, tools, terminology and industry practices
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written including meeting management and facilitation.
- Excellent customer service skills servicing and interfacing with individuals across IT (customers) in different roles to coordinate/lead elevates for major projects as well as operational changes.
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to management multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals, including due dates.
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to embrace assignment changes when needed.
- Proven experience with Remedy, including the Change Management feature
- Working knowledge of MS TFS
- Knowledge of the ProTools Application
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)