Schaumburg (Township), IL Description:
The role can sit in Schaumburg IL, Eden Prairie, MN, or Irvine CA.
As a part of L3 production support, Tech Support Analyst will be responsible for identifying, troubleshooting and providing solution for production incidents of moderate to high complexity. Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas ofJava Production Services.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Monitor production environment to maintain consistency and provide reliable server and application availability.
- Flexible to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues.
- Interface with L1 and support groups, providing assistance and guidance as required.
- Capable to communicate across multiple teams on day-to-day support operations.
- Monitoring & Observability experience (e.g. Splunk, DynaTrace, custom Grafana)
- Experience in Java application support
- Undergraduate degree or 5 years equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Software Development environment
- Looking for 3-4 years of experience in a Production Support Role
This position is only being offered on the contract to hire basis. That being said, all interested candidates must be able to work on W2 without sponsorship now or in the future. We are unable to utilize C2C resources for this role. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com