If interested, please send an updated copy of your resume to Title:
Production Support Location:
Plano, TX (will be remote through 2021) Shift Time:
Will be working 12 hour shifts; Structure 7am CST- 7PM CST
- First half: S/M/T rotate W
- Second half: Rotate W T/F/S
Dependent on experience Duration
: 2 year contract Project Details:
- The Applications Support Specialists interact with applications teams for production issues and triage/escalate during the incidents
- Enterprise wide incident management (will be on bridge calls with Incident managers and apps team)
- Breakdown and troubleshoot/triage incidents that impact bank (like website down, etc)
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments while ensuring SLAs are met.
- Identify and contribute to long-term solutions and preventative techniques.
- Progress, protect, and provide for the applications and sub-systems behind all of external and internal customer facing services.
- Collaborate with other tech peers and support teams to ensure integrated end-to-end availability, reliability, and performance
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Influencing resiliency and scalability in production environments in Amazon Web Services and other cloud platforms
- Equipping systems with automated monitoring and alerting
- Support the team and contribute to designing, writing and delivering technical and process automation to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services.
- Influence and support new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Identifying and remediating risk to critical and non-critical system KPIs
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of Production support experience
- At least 2 years of Splunk or Datadog (or any monitoring tool)
- AWS certification is a MUST
- At least 1 year of experience supporting web applications
- At least 1 year of Agile experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or