Title: Sr. Software Developer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Duration: 12+ Months
The Architect-level Software Developer is responsible for providing advanced technical design, coding, testing, implementation, advice, and support of custom software applications of the most critical and complex nature. This may include expert problem resolution, systems integration, basic architectural guidance, and mentoring of other team members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the analysis of customer requirements and the creation of detailed program design specifications for high complexity user interfaces, application enhancements, new functionality, and backend processes in collaboration with customers, Business System Analysts, and other project team members. Assist project management in estimates as requested.
- Develop and modify complex, deadline-intensive, and/or mission-critical applications using advanced development tools and technologies. Document all code using standard forms and procedures, and review others’ work as appropriate.
- Recommend process, methodology, and tool changes in conjunction with Architects and QA to best meet the needs of the department and client.
- Work with Quality Assurance to participate in unit, system, and user acceptance testing based on an understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Provide the highest level of technical production support for applications, collaborate with others on problem resolution, and respond with solutions to both functional and technical issues in a timely manner.
- 8+ years of full-stack software development experience in a professional capacity.
- 5+ years of experience using ReactJS, AngularJS or similar framework.
- 5+ years of experience programming in .NET and C#.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server and writing complex queries or stored procedures.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Immutable data structures and functional programming.
- Experience with WCF and/or RESTful API design.
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest, Karma, Mocha, or QUnit.
- Experience with Node.
- Experience with container solutions such as Docker.
- Experience with document databases, such as MongoDB.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud Computing Platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools, such as TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins, CircleCI.
- Significant demonstrated interface design and development experience
- Ability to collaborate with the team, including participating in design sessions, story grooming sessions, and code reviews.
- Good communications skills (written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to convey complex technical principles to non-technical audiences.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, MBA, MIS, or equivalent education, training, and/or experience.
If interested, please share your updated resume and let me know good time to speak with you. Thanks.