Title: Production Support Engineer
Location: Edison, NJ
- Ready to work in night shifts. Candidates will be working in 2 shifts. Each shift will for 2 weeks (8PM - 3 AM EST and 9AM 6 PM EST)
- Having 6+ years of experience in UNIX, SQL, AUTOSYS, DB
- Should have at least 3 years of experience on working in Investment Banking Domain
- Working experience of ServiceNow or any other ticketing tool ITIL Good Communication Skills IT Support experience
- Good to have hands on experience in Oracle Database, Sybase, Cloud, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
- Lead actions to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Helping teams to Perform monitoring of mainframe and server production batch and help on technical job failures and technology recovery procedures
- Monitor User request queues, ensuring items are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- .Experience of Leading a team of 3 or more resources Reporting and metrics dash-board
- Provide technical assistance and support 24x7 for incoming queries and issues related to IT systems, Remote bots, access, and workflow
- Assist in production outages and delays with programmers and support personnel.
(e-Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability)