Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
- Define Requirements: Facilitates discovery of complex and varied business requirements to bring product features to fruition.
- Often working across business unit lines, gathers information, and documents process and requirements for all aspects of a deployment including features/functionality, billing, customer configuration, customer support, etc.
- Gathers product vision and/or high-level business requirements from Product Managers and then determines, defines, and documents the detailed requirement for product/enhancement.
- Responsible for cross-functional work that spans business lines using in-depth client knowledge to guide and influence outcomes.
- Validate Requirements: Validates requirements with all stake-holders including Product Manager, Product Development, QA, PMO, and all impacted functional groups. Presents requirements for validation to senior level management.
- Design Process: Participates in and strongly influences the development project team process providing and collecting information for assigned project to ensure product requirements and functionality are being met and addressed with development team.
- Must participate and understand how developers are working on the project, and align customer requirements to make decisions along the way.
- Closely monitors and coordinates all activities necessary for a successful deployment, making trade-offs, allocating resources and notifying impacted parties of any changes. Tracks financial data around product.
- Monitors project budgets, making changes and notifying impacted parties if deviations are identified.
- Documentation: Creates internal and external user documentation. Identifies and documents internal user and process requirements and related solutions through a complete production cycle.
- Production Readiness: Primary representative for Product Management in long term and day-to-day activities related to the development, user acceptance testing and roll-out of the product/enhancement, escalating to Product Managers, when necessary.
- Represents product management in day to day production to identify problems, research alternatives, drive solutions, respond to questions, troubleshoot issues, manage details of production and serve as key resource through to successful project completion.
- Conducts training of internal groups around products.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of Business/Process Analyst or directly related experience in the same or related industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interview, formulate questions
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of processes, procedures and products
- Strong analytical skills - experience analyzing complex data sets, mapping data, and producing requirements and test cases
- Ability to write user stories, including acceptance criteria
- Experience writing testing plans spanning multiple systems and/or persona types
- Experience with Agile product development
- Knowledge and ability to submit and manage JIRA tickets
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, API Integrations, SQL, and Database principles is preferred
#LI-Erica CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.