Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description: Job Duties
- Design, code, test and debug moderately complex software while developing new, and enhancing existing functionality in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Works from specifications, or comfortable in an iterative and incremental development environment. May develop detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts. Defines scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Provides a broad perspective on quality initiatives, offering guidance to team members.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Act as a resource for less experienced engineers. Makes recommendations on engineering processes and methods.
- Provide second level operational support to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems. Has direct interaction and consultative role with operations team. Able to resolve most issues, but will escalate complex issues to more senior team members as necessary.
- Actively participate in general knowledge/technology transfer throughout the team/department. This includes documenting larger scope and moderately complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in specific areas. Presents information and mentors other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical assistance on assigned module/project.
- Partner with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Participate in discussions, influence outcomes, and make recommendations on feasibility and processes.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
- Typically has 2-4 years experience in an applicable software development environment
- Proficient/competent to work on most phases of development within assigned technical discipline
- Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise.
- Willing to assist team members in areas of: manual testing, test automation, build improvements.
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely manner, willing to help.
- Ability to focus on and solve problems, with a willingness to ask for help when needed.
- Required skills: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, C#
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.