Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
As a Technical Product Manager in CoreLogic's Insurance and Spatial organization, you'll have the opportunity to deliver underwriting workflow automation solutions and features that have a direct impact on major insurance carrier clients and the insuranceindustry as a whole.
As a passionate, curious and open-minded Technical Product Manager, you'll also collaborate with business unit Product Managers, Client Support and Designers to understand client needs and create the product vision, roadmap and goals.
Working closely with your development team to jointly plan, prioritize and deliver quality software from your product backlog is key to the product's success. Your problem solving skills and creativity will be utilized to enhance client experiences and platform efficiencies.Job Requirements:
- Define and prioritize product backlog features and defects
- Translate business and client needs into technical user stories
- Work with Business Unit Product Managers and client-facing teams on product roadmap items and client change requests
- Influence decision making across a wide variety of teams, roles and levels in a matrix organization
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of IT experience in a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager or other related role
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams in scrum, kanban or similar environments
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Ability to define detailed technical acceptance criteria for the development teams
- Good understanding of B2B integrations using APIs
- Basic understanding about XML/JSON based data exchange
- Experience in UI/UX for web applications is a plus
#DICE_CH CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.