Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
Joining CoreLogic means working on the cutting edge of the industry with next-gen technology such as cloud native applications, machine learning, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, drones, and more. We are constantly developing innovative solutions that make the real estate ecosystem smarter, more connected and more efficient.
But the innovation doesn't just stop at our tech stack. CoreLogic combines the resources of an industry leader with nimble business practices that allow our employees to work in a casual open environment, on small teams, and make a personal impact. We use extreme programming (XP) agile software development methods such as paired programming and test-driven development - to help us maximize communication, improve our time to market and make our accomplishments more fulfilling. All this while working in a creative, safe, open space with a daily team breakfast and snacks.
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new, and enhancing existing functionality in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Works from specifications, or comfortable in an iterative and incremental development environment. May develop detailed specifications from which applications will be developed, tested and maintained.
- Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts. Defines scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with other teams and other developers.
- Contribute and assist team members in areas of project and infrastructure improvement including but not limited to manual testing, test automation, performance testing, build and infrastructure improvements, and service status monitoring
- Assist in the writing and maintenance the documentation that describes the implementation and specifications of the all project's functionality.
- Assist in the general knowledge/technology transfer throughout the team/department. This includes documenting larger scope and moderately complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in specific areas.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
- Has 1-3 years experience in an applicable software development environment
- Proficiency and competency to work on all phases of development within assigned technical discipline
- Ability to problem solve and collaborate with team members in order to develop project and infrastructure improvement such as test automation, performance testing, build and infrastructure improvements, and service status monitoring
- Demonstrates soft skills such as actively working in pairs with other developers on a daily basis, responding to requests in a timely manner, giving and taking constructive feedback from other team members
- Continuously driven to learn new technical skills and improve existing technical skills
- Ability to ask for help when hitting road blocks while attempting to solve difficult problems
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.