Description Job Requisition:
Program Analyst - Data Analytics SupportJob Description:
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Program Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the Des Moines, Washington office.
The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Strategic Management Group by providing project/program analytical support to the Engineering Services group.
This position is located in the Air Traffic Organization (ATO), AT Facilities and Engineering Services (AJW-2), and serves as a Project Administrator for the following programs; Action Item Tracker, Operational Event Lessons Learned, Organizational Goals, and Accomplishments for the Western Engineering Services.Primary ResponsibilitiesAction Item Tracker
Operational Event Lessons Learned
- Develop and maintain a system for recording, tracking and ultimately closing action items identified via email or in meetings.
- Provide regular reports to management regarding status and contact actionee directly for status.
Organizational Goals and Accomplishments
- Upon notification of an operational event, track the completion of required actions by AJW-2 personnel.
- Work directly with ORM POC to develop reporting and distribute lessons learned.
- Analyze the performance of AJW-2W organizations and identify areas of success or concern.
- Track and communicate the performance of AJW-2W organizations against the management established organizational goals.
- Utilize the Corporate Work Plan (CWP) to provide input to the weekly operations report.
- Consolidate AJW-2W accomplishments for quarterly submission.
- Must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing, prepare and conduct effective technical presentations, provide thorough project monitoring and reporting, and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels.
- Capable of applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
Additional duties are as follows:
- Provide organized documentation, and has an awareness of general documentation systems.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Provide project administration and data analysis support for program/project management activities related to the implementation of assigned projects.
- Provide assistance and recommendations to managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of goals.
- Assist clients and end users in the utilization of existing systems, programs, reports and procedures.
- Support the various program areas by participating in impromptu and monthly program team meetings and national/regional telcons.
- Preparation of written documents and providing input on written correspondence.
- Normally requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in project management support specifically project management of the built environment including design and construction of facilities and infrastructure.
- Experience working a Corporate Management System (similar to the FAA's Corporate Work Plan).
- Ability to apply experience and comprehensive technical knowledge of analytical and statistical theories, principles, concepts, methods and techniques to accomplish assignments.
- Ability to provide analysis that will support the creation of actionable products that provide predictive and prescriptive analytics to enable informed management decisions.
- Ability to design, develop and adapt statistical models and other research methods in support of retrieving, interpreting and summarizing information to explore relationships between multiple variables.
- Ability to use software like Microsoft EXCEL and Tableau, t
- Ability to use sound scientific and quantitative information to provide overall project results, technical reports and/or recommendations to management and PIMs as a basis for making decisions.
- Excellent customer service skills necessary to interact with senior level management and internal and external customers, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Basic Level Tableau skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suites, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical skills
External Referral Bonus:
- Experience with construction or other engineering firms
- Experience with project management with an emphasis in monitor and control functions
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.