- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years applicable experience relative to program planning, financial management, and execution
- Advanced knowledge regarding the effective integration of schedule and cost in an EVMS environment
- Experience with necessary artifacts built/developed during the planning processes [e.g., IMP, IMS, Product Breakdown Structure (PBS), Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)] within MS Project environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of Information Technology
- Experience building business cases to achieve business goals and manage product cost
- Advanced Excel skills (functions, graphs, pivot charts, vlookup, etc.)
- Ability to work without supervision to lead the development of program plans and schedules for multiple programs concurrently
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to proactively communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests and handle sudden changes in priorities
- Ability to embrace and participate in change initiatives
- Excellent follow through and persistence
- Due to export control regulations this role is open to
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR 120.15)
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant , lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by ITAR (22 CFR 120.15) or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.