US Tech Solutions is seeking a Program Communications Lead for a 13 Months with a client in Hoboken, NJ .
This role will work closely with the Program Change, Communications and Training (CCT) Lead to deliver communication activities related to the introduction of new systems and processes as part of a large-scale transformation program.
The role will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and delivering all local internal and external communication activities, following the Program Communication approach
- Ensuring all internal and external communications and content are consistent with the program and Pearson s overarching narrative, tone, messaging and visual identity
- Supporting the local (program and business) leadership teams in planning, developing and delivering key stakeholder engagement activities relating to the program
- Measuring the effectiveness of communication and key stakeholder engagement activities, and reporting on this, as needed.
- Managing translation of communications, as needed, and ensuring that cultural sensitivities are respected and appropriately treated
- Managing content on intranet sites and monitoring feedback
- Maintenance of distribution lists
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for communication, as and when required
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS
Experience delivering communications for change or technology programs desirable
- Experience in developing and executing detailed tactical communication plans, with an ability to think strategically.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience managing and updating content on internal intranet
- Proven ability to translate complex issues into simple messaging.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop desirable.
- Adept at working at pace and under pressure, and in managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Experience of working in a global, matrix environment desirable
- Management consulting experience desirable
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
University degree (preferred)
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Anisha at