Program Director/Program Manager, Falls Church, VA
Our client is seeking a Program Director/Program Manager for a full-time, direct hire opportunity in Falls Church, VA.
due to client requirements.
NOTE: This is a VP level role in the organization. Base salary + Commission + Stock Options.
The Program Director/Program Manager shall be responsible for the performance of Contractor Services for a very large-scale managed services program. This individual shall have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract and the delivery of Contractor Services.
- will be the primary point of accountability for the Contractor in dealing with Contractor Services delivery under this Agreement, except in cases where the Government agrees that other Contractor Personnel will act as points of contact with Government with respect to specifically identified subject matter or areas,
- will have overall responsibility for managing and coordinating the delivery of the Contractor Services, including for customer satisfaction and Service Level attainment,
- will meet regularly with the Government representatives designated by Government from time to time at designated Government facility(ies), and
- will have the power and authority to make decisions with respect to actions to be taken by Contractor in the ordinary course of day-to-day performance of the Contractor Services and management of Government’s ETIS program in accordance with this PWS.
- Experience with the Defense Health Agency (DHA) or Military Health System.
- Experience managing large scale programs (up to $100m/yr).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle high profile/high visibility role.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.