Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
The Program Director shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor's senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking. contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
The Program Director will:
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract.
- Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government.
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate.
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets.
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM.
- Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits.
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff -both direct and indirect.
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government.
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff.
- 3 years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in LINUX/UNIX derivation.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance
- Requires 15 years of experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Shall have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and lCD 80 I policies.
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Must have a PMP or FAC-P/PM Mid-Level in Program Management.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)