DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Program Manager/Program Executive
to support a large modernization effort for our State & Local Government business. Responsibilities
Qualifications Required Skills/Certifications:
- Proactive leader with extensive experience in managing multi-million dollar, high profile programs.
- Communicate to senior, C-Level executives at the client as well as manage and direct senior DMI project leads across Comms/Marketing, Accelerated Platforms, Web Development, Content Development, Mobile Acquisition, Mobile Management and Long term support services.
- Work with state stakeholders to prepare the organization and mobilize the organization for change.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of a $7+million program
- Directly manage a business consultant/program coordinator and change management leader along with the other workstream leaders.
- Responsible for program timeline, program financials, team structure, client expectation setting, issue management, change control and other core Program Governance activities.
- Responsible for ongoing and consistent communication with the client stakeholder groups and internal delivery teams
Education and Years of Experience: Min. Citizenship Status Required:
- 10-15 years business consulting preferably in Government and Healthcare
- Skilled at client management and helping a client clearly define the objectives and business requirements needed to execute a highly complex, highly visible program. Ability to understand business/government requirements and translate into workstream requirements for technical and business process/functional teams.
- Executive presence; problem solving; program governance best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing complex, high profile programs.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement in State & Local (preferred)
- Experience working with federated organizations to ensure successful delivery across multiple decision-makers and influencers
- Ability to work across multiple business units, manage diverse workstream initiatives and drive high quality delivery
None Physical Requirement(s):
No Physical requirement needed for this position. Location: Baltimore, MD area Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ship may be required for some positions.