Job Title: Program Governance Analyst
Location: Hillsboro, OR
As an Insider Threat Program Governance Analyst, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of Insider Threat best practices to consult. You will be involved playing a critical role in ensuring that GRC functions are incorporated into key security services and program while validating risk mitigation functions within organization’s are functioning correctly.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Partnering with the Insider Threat Operations team to help develop and mature operating frameworks, practices, and procedures
- Liaise with GRC and other CIS and Technology stakeholders to ensure alignment between all groups
- Must take ambiguous high-level language and translate it into real world operations.
- Diplomatically influence teams to implement a Governance Framework showing the value it will be bring and tactfully help adjust existing operations to align with the framework. .
- Ability to gain a deep level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security domains in a short amount of time.
- Stay current on information security technologies, trends, standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and minimum of 7 years relevant IT experience
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications beneficial
- Experience operating and maintaining DLP and DRM infrastructure, leading or participating in their day-to-day operations and maintenance, as well as monitoring, reporting, and auditing technical, security, and business activities.
- Experience designing and building a data protection program that meets the needs of multiple stakeholders and ensures the appropriate governance and policy needs.
- At least one year of documenting and implementing security policies, standards, and/or controls
- Strong working and technical knowledge of data protection technologies, including Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Strong ability to translate strategic vision and objectives into real world operations
- Proven ability to think logically and strategically about technical solutions that are efficient, scalable, and re-usable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
- Experience working as a BSA/Lead on multiple projects and business functions is a plus.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.