Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.IMG
- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Program Manager
at its Fairfax, VA location. This is not a remote position. Responsibilities
IMG is looking for an experienced Program Manager
who is responsible for overseeing the development of programs that support an organization's main objectives. The Program Lead will provide support for IMG's efforts by engaging with multiple customers, employees, and Program Management Office staff (contacts, finance, security, operations, human resources, business development) and the senior executives. Some of their primary duties include:
- Provide program support to assigned IMG business portfolio; develop strong customer, employee and contract understanding.
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization
- Devising new programs that support the organization's objectives
- Coming up with sustainable goals for the organization
- Working with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the programs
- Evaluating and assessing the programs' strengths and weaknesses
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers to ensure goals are met
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Working with the business development team to improve growth strategies
- Manage and maintain programmatic reports;
- Oversee past performance documentation and cooperation with personnel;
- Provide support for business development from opportunity identification through submission to include SME writing support, gate and color reviews and be the line champion;
- Manage the full employee lifecycle from workforce planning, onboarding, and monitoring employee engagement, performance reviews, and conflict resolution;
- Partner with Recruiters to ensure job descriptions are accurate and essential knowledge, skills and abilities are documented;
- Reviewing onboarding paperwork for completeness;
- Ensures that all personnel maintain their respective job qualification requirements and monitor ongoing certification efforts;
- In support of the HR Generalist/Payroll ensure all timesheets are submitted, accurate and accurate and approved per the IMG timekeeping policies;
- Evaluate potential hires, and assist them through the hiring and onboarding process;
- Exercise independent judgment regarding the technical and nontechnical competencies of prospective employees for Information Management Group, Inc. in order to make recommendations to management during the selection process;
- Review and authorize contracts for supplies and services necessary for equipment, Human Resources, software, operation, and maintenance of the program;
- Serve as IMG brand ambassador to prospective employees; communicate value proposition to prospective employees;
- Conduct candidate interviews via phone, video and face to face;
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Information Technology Personnel/ Resource Management experience.
- Must demonstrate experience providing leadership and management skills.
- Must exercise discretion and have experience communicating in difficult situations.
- Must have Project Management and People Management experience.
- Must have strong communication skills and a desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized.
Certifications Desired: PMP or other Project Management certification desired.
Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance. IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Certification ReimbursementInformation Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin