Process Engineers Job Summary:
Autonomously work with business resources to understand current state control and compliance processes, identify gaps and issues, and assist in designing robust future state processes.
Thoroughly document process flows and metrics as input to the automation requirements process Job Skills:
- Review Engineering redlines and update work instructions written in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good understand complex Engineering Work instructions and determine if the requested changes make sense and provide guidance for the most appropriate wording
- Generate Work instructions from scratch by being present during parts installation and testing. Will also require interviewing Engineers and Technicians to determine the steps needed to install newly designed parts.
- Work on Semiconductor equipment unsupervised to verify Work instructions are accurate and update accordingly
- Perform work on multiple projects at the same time
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to generate graphics and create sketches from scratch using drawing programs
- Curious and eager to learn new things, with a healthy disrespect for the status quo
- Willing to accept work outside of your comfort zone, and open to mentorship from others; you make mistakes, but learn from them
- Passionate about empowering people through technology, education, and awareness
- A strong communicator, who can link with technical and non-technical audience
Technical Writer/Writing, Installation procedure