The Program Management (PM) Analyst works on our Program Management Office team which is responsible for overseeing an outsourced Federal Recruiting and Hiring (R&H) operation. The PMO supports the R&H operations by:
- Ensuring quality processes and quality service is delivered
- Ensuring deliverables are on-time and on-budget
- Documenting and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures
- Providing human resource services to staff and enable our operations, including assessing performance, coordinating demand forecasts, working to recruit new personnel, and on boarding our staff
- Supporting workforce planning and financial forecasting conducted by team leads
- Support Federal contractual issues
- Gathering and reporting performance metrics, and Service Level Agreement Performance
- Supporting financial analysis and driving efficiency to assure our program meets financial expectations
- Overseeing supporting all facility and personnel needs in two separate operating locations, and in support of remote users
- Helping define and align activities with contractual scope
- Managing program change management and communications
- Managing and reporting Risks and Issues
- Managing stakeholders, both our corporate stakeholders, client stakeholders, and external program stakeholders
- Help plan major program events, including an annual, week long, HR Conference for field staff.
The PMO supports a variety of activities that ebb and flow throughout the year. While the PMO team will support many different program management functions, each team member will have specialties and will be cross-trained to support various PMO tasks throughout the year as the need arises. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Program Management (PM) Analyst works as part of a team to support all activities within the PMO. The PM Analyst takes direction from the PMO Lead, supporting activities which could include:
* Developing executive level documents, presentations, minutes, developing agendas, and status reports (including both developing PMO status reports and coordinating cross program status reporting)
* Conducting basic financial analysis
* Providing basic project management skills
** Scope management, including documenting scope, tracking recruiting and hiring transaction volumes by month- planned vs. actual
** Schedule management using MS project to track PMO and program level schedules- planned vs. actual performance
** Budget management - tracking budget variance, coordinating budget performance - planned vs. actual; coordinating meetings with our client financial management team and our delivery leads
** Deliverable management, including tracking all deliverable due dates, status, submissions, and performance feedback
** Configuration management, inventory management, and Facilities Management - tracking all Government Furnished Equipment and documents, ensuring delivery teams have the tools and resources to operate efficiently and effectively
** Risk and issue tracking, including maintaining central repository of risks and issues, helping coordinate resolution and due dates, developing risk and issue reports
** Stallholder and Communications management including emails, copying, PowerPoint creations, tracking stakeholder feedback, maintaining contact lists for our team and key stakeholders, maintaining stakeholder expectation documents
** Quality management, delivering quality products, editing documents, conducting peer reviews, participating in quality reviews, coordinating program performance and quality reviews with the client
** Supporting our team HR functions, including developing staffing plans, preparing position descriptions, working with recruiting team to fulfill hiring manager needs
** Contract and procurement management - coordinating with vendors, assisting PMO team work with our contracts management and subcontracts management team, facilitating the change management process, facilitating the proposal response processes
** Documenting and updating standard operating procedures
* Performing basic office administrative activities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2-4 years of large scale program management experience
* Large Federal Program and Project Management Experience, in Human Resources is preferred
* Knowledge of federal recruitment and hiring is a plus.
* Experience with executive level communications, both verbal, written, and presentations
* Strong knowledge of MS Office
* Experience with MS Project
* A results-oriented approach
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to develop effective Executive Level PowerPoint presentations
* Ability to work under pressure
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask, anticipate issues and meet deadlines.
- Level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Work both independently and as a team member in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Establish credibility and maintain positive relationships with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.