Summary: We are looking for Senior Program Manager with experience over Data Management/EDW/Data Migration or Big Data, Should be having prior experience working in cloud in environment.
Prior experience working with google cloud is a big plus. This position is with one of the retail giant in Milpitas, CA
· Be the Program Manager-Data Management/EDW/Data Migration or Big Data and Anlystics in an Agile environment and manage large eCommerce projects with high complexity environment.
· Responsible for all aspects of cost management, including estimating, funding, budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting.
· Establishes and executes a project communication plan, meeting facilitation; presentation and delivery.
· Demonstrated success in team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, ownership/ commitment, learning agility and risk management capabilities.
· Works with product/program owner to ensure scope is explicitly defined and documented
· Proactively improves the project timeline through schedule management and progress tracking of schedule and budget.
· Work with engineering teams and ensure project is delivered within approved budget, schedule, contingency and meets quality standards.
· Canvasses team to identify all project risk, develops mitigation strategies/plans and works to have strategies in place should they be needed.
· Negotiates conflict resolution when needed between team members or product owners.
· Utilizes motivation techniques to ensure project team reaches goals and milestones.
· Negotiates with productowner to obtain key resources or materials.
· BS/BA required. CS, IT or a technical field is preferred.
· Proven experience with Data Management/EDW/Data Migration or Big Data & Analytics assignments.
· Previous experience managing / controlling project budgets.
· Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
· Strong communications skills both oral and written, experience over google cloud is plus.
· Proficient PC Skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products