Project Manager/Process Consultant
#ME – 11989c
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 2 Months Contract to Hire
This position is responsible for developing, enhancing and optimizing PMO standards, tools, and methods after analyzing trends and departmental direction; creating department and enterprise level reports, primarily using PowerBI, to manage and drive project performance and quality management; coordinating individual department initiatives that support quality and improvement efforts (e.g. training, professional development, communications, processes, reporting, and tools) across the PMO.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years of performance analysis, consulting, or planning experience OR technical degree and 6 years of performance analysis, consulting, or planning experience OR 8 years of performance analysis, consulting, or planning experience.
- Two years in building and designing BI reports, specifically using the PowerBI tool
- Experience with managing projects; Flexibility, responsiveness, and initiative in managing multiple projects concurrently and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to influence and execute while navigating organizational politics.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize, and make trade-off decisions.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Customer relationship management.
- Analytical thinking and consultative problem solving/consulting; ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes.
- Knowledgeable about industry best practices regarding project / program status reporting, project management methodologies, and project management tools.
- Clear and concise verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with all levels of management and employees, including developing and delivering presentations.
- Experience in process engineering and re-design.
- IT standards, procedures and policies (e.g., HIPAA.)
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or technical degree
- Six Sigma and/or Lean experience or other process improvement methodologies.
- Security standards and regulatory compliance tools and platforms.
- System and technology integration.
- Adaptability/ability to manage change.
- Experience with project management lifecycle and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Clarity PPM tool and/or other similar tools.
- Delivery methodology understanding (e.g., scrum).
- Solution Delivery Methodology or CMMI experience.
- Understanding of healthcare technical concepts and products and services.
- Full Microsoft Suite experience, including Visio and Project.