Program Manager/Site Lead NE, Omaha 68113 Security Clearance:
Secret Skills: IT Modernization, Program Management, Enterprise IT, DoD, Cloud Migration, USAF
We are working directly with a hiring manager to add a Program Manager to their team working in support of the Air Force. This role will provide day-to-day management and contract support for IT modernization and advancements. All work will be performed on-site at Offutt AFB. Role and responsibilities include:
- Perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations
- Serve as the contractor interface for the program and interact with the government customer at the leadership level
- Interact with multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and production of all contract support activities
- Establish and improve team structure, as needed, to direct effective contract support activities
- Provide organizational support and consult with the customer, as required
- Formulate and review task plans and deliverables to comply with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance (secret minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other relevant discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of Program Management experience supporting enterprise level IT.
- Experience supporting DoD information technology for the Air Force or other DoD environment.
- Experience managing cloud assessments and migrations is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on-site daily
- Experience interacting with USAF IT operations for Cannon AFB NM; Offutt AFB, NE; Maxwell AFB, AL; Hurlburt AFB, FL; or Elmendorf AFB, AK.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .