Engage with investors, entrepreneurs, and the innovation ecosystem to source and propose unique technology and business opportunities for investment and collaboration within the company. The key objectives are zero fatalities and carbon neutrality; all investment and collaboration activities are based with these objectives in mind.
This global automotive company was named for its purpose: relentless determination to challenge convention and dream big. It’s here to support all the disruptive technologies we are working on behind the scenes as the company helps shape the mobility ecosystem of the future. Joining this company means you’ll be responsible for supercharging all business units within the global company, from R&D to new business development. This company’s open innovation program serves as catalysts to discover and experiment with new technologies and business concepts. As part of the team, you will help develop partnerships with and invest in innovators across all funding stages who seek to transform technology and business. You will be at the forefront of the company’s most innovative technologies.
As the Program Manager for the West Coast region, you will engage with investors, entrepreneurs, and the innovation ecosystem to source unique and high-value emerging technology and business opportunities for investment, M&A and direct collaboration within the company. 70% of your work will focus on identifying, proposing, and leading strategic investment opportunities with the team. The remaining 30% of your time will focus on network expansion and deal sourcing for the West Coast region of the US.
Location: Mountain View, CA (Hybrid schedule working onsite 2-3 days/ week) Relocation assistance is available.
Travel: Domestic travel on West Coast 20-25%, International travel to Japan 5%.
Submit resumes to
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.