You'll influence a diverse set of stakeholders with your excellent relationship skills and commitment to driving good decisions.
If you are action-oriented, results-focused, a collaboration expert and enjoy stakeholder engagement, we’re looking for you and want you on our team!
Required Experience and Skills.
• BS in Computer Science (or a related major) or business administration; MS Computer Science (or a related major) or an MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of progressive program management experience delivering enterprise software and hardware products.
• Understand the full product lifecycle from concept to cash.
• Deep domain expertise in program management best practices.
• Power to influence peers, managers and executives, driving towards a decision while managing ambiguity.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate at all levels, especially at the executive level.
• Excellent leadership, management, influencing, negotiation, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
• Flexible, adaptable. Self-starter who learns quickly.
• Ability to work well with many levels of management as well as technical contributors.
• Able to quickly drive, communicate and gain support for decisions in unstructured environments
• Organized and detail-oriented, with a high level of integrity and reliability.
• Record of successfully leading and delivering programs from conception thru development, test, deployment, and support.
* Familiarity with TSIA's customer success framework or other industry Customer Success programs is a plus
• Experience with security applications and/or security products a plus