What We'll Bring:
Our quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You'll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to see:
- 5-7 Years of Program and Project Planning including experience with cloud transformation projects and programs
- 5-7 Years experience with status and progress reporting & Key Performance Metrics
- 2-4 Years of experience with Legal & Compliance analysis as it relates to IT projects
- 2-4 Years of Financial analysis and IT service negotiations
- Bachelors degree - MIS, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, or Natural Science (Chemistry, Biology, etc.) required
Impact You'll Make:
- 1-3 Years of International project experience a plus, especially in India, HK, South Africa, UK, Latin America and Canada
- 2-4 years of experience is strongly preferred in software development, infrastructure, software testing and/or software architecture
- Masters degree - MBA, MIS, Computer Science, Software Engineering preferred
Partners internally with senior management and may consult externally with industry specialists. Provides consultation on niche areas of the business that require in-depth analysis on multi faceted dimensions.
Provides in-depth consultation on data analysis and makes recommendations that may impact products, services, or processes.
Recognized as advanced individual contributor within the organization. Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in field.
Works without supervision. Complete latitude for independent judgment. May mentor less experienced peers and display leadership as needed.
Partners with senior management in creating objectives and executing results that have direct impact on the achievement of results.
Communication involves providing expert level detail or consultation on TransUnion's products, services, or internal information as necessary.
Internal contacts are typically senior management, international leaders, and occasionally the CEO and Executive Level staff.
External contacts are typically senior management of TransUnion clients, customers, Vendors, Government agencies, or media relations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Solution Architecture