Program Manager - DoD Cybersecurity VA, Arlington 22202 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Top Secret with SCI eligibility, TS/SCI Skills: DoD cybersecurity, program management, PMP, Air Force, information sharing, satellite, terrestrial, US BICES
We are recruiting a Program Manager
to support a DoD cyber-focused program. Candidates with prior experience supporting USAF cyber security are preferred. Prior experience supporting US BICES is highly desired. Responsibilities:
- Serving as the lead on contract projects and overseeing personnel
- Supporting policy formulation and efficient use of resources to ensure that programs and/or projects are completed in a specified timeframe
- Planning daily operations, directing management of employees, and resolving any contractual issues
- Coordinating between contractor team members and government, including the Contracting Officer Representative (COR), as needed to discuss program issues
- Attending any scheduled meetings related to operations and providing guidance when necessary
- Determining workload requirements in the manner best suited to accomplish task assignments
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required; TS/SCI preferred
- 7+ years of related program management experience supporting cybersecurity programs in a DoD environment; USAF preferred
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly preferred
- Experience with defense acquisition, employment, and life cycle program management, preferably in a DoD environment
- Experience organizing resources and coordinating between contractor and government personnel to meet client needs
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at or telephone .
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .