IT Program Manager LOCATION HIRING HERE: San Francisco, Mountain View, Portland
Client is searching to fill a Program Manager position to work with IT team on leading a large scale strategic project. The Program Manager will lead a cross functional project team with members in multiple locations. They are responsible for building and leading the project team to ensure the capabilities and features are successfully implemented and the business value and impact is delivered . To be successful, you must have experience working in Agile methodology using Serum and Kanban frameworks . You must have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast paced collaborative environment.
As a Program Manager, you will...
- Align projects with capability and product roadmaps across multiple quarters.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all significant partners and ensure technical feasibility.
- Lead multiple projects concurrently with product development and deliver leveraging Agile methodology (Serum and Kanban frameworks) .
- Be responsible for coaching teams in Agile practices.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to handle changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Be responsible for staff engagement across IT and support internal communications with the operations organization in collaboration with team leads.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the precise execution of the program.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report status of features to be delivered , prioritized backlog and team productivity .
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Report and raise blockers to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Work with remote employees as effectively as local ones.
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation .
Professional Profile - Qualifications, Experience & Skills
You have excellent verbal and written communication , planning, and interpersonal skills. You thrive on using your creativity and enthusiasm to collaborate and support your team .
- 7-10 years of project/program management experience in an IT/Operations environment.