Title: Program Manager (HR and Payroll background)
Location: Waukegan, IL
Duration: 18 Months
Locals Preferred, F2F Required
- 12-18 month project-Candidate for the position needs to be experienced in managing large multi-million dollar programs with several running projects, experience planning large projects, have executive presence, have a track record of on time/budget delivery, and have superb MS Project skills.
- Candidate for the position needs to be experienced in large projects, experience planning large projects, have executive presence, have a track record of on time/budget delivery, and have superb MS Project skills. Requires Workday payroll experience.
- Looking for someone to run the PCYC HR Systems Migration to Pharmaceutical Client HR Systems(Workday & Taleo)
- Candidate must have payroll/HR systems program implementation. Workday experience is a plus.
Job Description & Required Skills:
- The role is the US/PR Workday Payroll Program Manager. It will have project managers for the Workday Payroll Project, Payroll Call Center, Ex Pat Project, and Process & Change Management reporting in.
- This is a new role. The last project did not run with a PMO and needed tighter integrated planning and governance This role will establish an integrated approach to all of the projects in the program.
- The role will have direct reports, needs executive presence and able to work with all levels. Clear communications and management are needed to keep all projects synchronized. Past Payroll Project implementation experience is a plus. Will need to manage the program plan containing project/workstream milestones and major tasks/dependencies. Finance resources will be working on the project to assist with the project budget.
" We are equal opportunity employer and we encourage veterans and minorities to apply for the jobs"
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: (847) 719-7902 / (847) 874-7274
URL: http// www.dynamic-enterrise.net