Job Description Tittle
: Program Manager (Process Re-Emgineering)Location
: New York, NY // Phoenix, AZ // Sunrise, FLDuration
: 6+ months Job Description
Our client is embarking on an exciting transformation to modernize the way they operate. As part of a newly formed team in Technology Transformation, you will have the unique opportunity to influence our strategy and drive the implementation of this multi-year transformation by tackling questions such as:
How do we best design global engineering teams in a virtual working environment?
How do we create faster delivery models?
How can we modernize practices and invest in the experience for non-engineering talent within Technology?
The Program Manager, Technology Transformation is a highly visible role working with senior leaders and their teams to plan, communicate, and implement strategies that introduce new ways of working and transform operating models, driving outcomes of increased agility and productivity, while enhancing our colleague experience. The ideal candidate is highly organized with exceptional communication/storytelling skills and a bias towards action. You show up with passion, are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will:
- Drive delivery by creating and maintaining a comprehensive view of the end to end program plan, and identifying and managing cross-workstream dependencies
- Contribute towards strategy and future state design by understanding current and potential operating models
- Create intuitive and high-quality communications for senior executives, including strategic materials and program updates
- Develop recommendations by connecting the dots between seemingly disparate conversations, workstreams, and data, and synthesizing feedback
- Collaborate effectively and build key relationships with stakeholder teams to identify and manage milestones and overall plan
- Promote awareness and transparency by keeping stakeholders informed of key decisions and relevant milestones and serving as point of contact for latest program status
- Plan and lead effective meetings within and across workstreams to determine recommendations and next steps
- Support development of change management initiatives, implementation strategy, and enabling tools/processes
- 7+ years Program Management experience.
- 3+ years leading complex strategic or transformation initiatives in a large Technology organization such as org. effectiveness or process re-engineering.
- Ability to execute and maintain high performance under tight timelines.
- Superb written and verbal communication; advanced or expert PowerPoint and visual presentation skills.
- People skills with team members of all levels.
- Working knowledge of Software Development processes and Agile methodologies; experience with modern approaches preferred.
- Financial modeling/analysis and should be able to connect strategy to Financial results.
- Bachelor's degree: MBA or Advanced Degree preferred.
- Technology strategy or management consulting experience a plus.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com