METECS is currently seeking a Program Manager in Houston at NASA’s Johnson Space Center.
Relocation is available for the right candidate!
METECS is an engineering and applied technology company. We have a long history of providing high-fidelity simulation, software, robotics, and analysis to NASA with contributions to the Space Shuttle, International Space Station, Orion, Lunar Gateway, and Artemis programs.
This position provides leadership and program management to our Simulation and Advanced Software Services (SASS) contract with NASA. The SASS contract provides custom software, simulation, and systems engineering services to the agency’s Johnson Space Center in support of various human spaceflight programs and initiatives including the International Space Station, Orion, Lunar Gateway, and Artemis.
Take a look https://metecs.com/sass-contract
How would you like to help make history? If you are a Program Manager with Development knowledge, we would like to speak with you! Please apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of highly skilled and motivated employees and subcontractors to ensure exceptional quality products and services are provided on time and within budget
- Build and maintain positive relationships to ensure a high level of customer engagement
- Support the identification and mitigation of program and project risks
- Ensure compliance with contract and company policies
- Bachelor or Advanced Degree with 15 years of experience in a related technical field
- 5 plus years of Program Management experience
- Proven leadership responsibilities and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative and creatively problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the customer while meeting deadline
- Citizenship or lawful permanent resident required.
Optional Desired Qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience at NASA is a plus
- Management of modern software development processes
- Experience in engineering development and/or operations for human spaceflight