6K Systems, Inc. is looking for a Program Manager
to join our team!JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
6K Systems has an opening for a Program Manager to support the Air Force in the management of the Diversity, Equity, and inclusion (DEI) Mixed Reality Experience program and curriculum development of the MRX training program.
- Accomplish the administration of the DEI MRX program meetings, facilitator training, recording keeping, and scheduling of MRX training.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP) necessary to execute program support activities in accordance with a continuity of operations plan.
- Maintain a current version of SOP that reflects current procedures in standard electronic format annually.
- Meet regularly with the AU Course Director to discuss a suspense and activity summary of the past period s contractor efforts, discuss and coordinate timelines for deliverables for existing and upcoming tasks, and address any other pertinent issues regarding contract support and MRTC-V/VTT execution.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant program management experience.
- Must have prior experience with Diversity, Equity, and inclusion (DEI) issues.
- Some travel may be required.
- Air Force experience is highly desired.
The location of the position is in Montgomery, AL at Maxwell AFB.
To apply, please send your resume to http://6ksystems.com/careers/
6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 3. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long- term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.EEO/M/F/D/V #techjob
START YOUR APPLICATION