ActioNet is looking for a Program Manager with an Active Secret Clearance located in Ft. Detrick, MD who will work with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
The Program Manager will manage Federal contracts and also support Business Capture to identify, qualify, and secure new IT support services contracts within the Federal Market. Strong program and customer management skills, developing on existing programs, selecting and managing teaming partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements are critical. The Program Manager will capitalize on the company’s established range of service offerings for Federal clients, to provide solutions in the areas of Application and Web Development, Clinical Informatics, Clinical/Business Systems, Data Center Operations, End User Devices, Information Assurance, IT Help Desk, IT Management and Transformation, Network Operations, Project and Program Management, Telecommunications, and Video Teleconferencing Support.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
• 8-10 years’ experience, with 5+ years’ supervisory experience. Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing Federal programs of this size and scope.
• Demonstrated experience managing complex IMIT staffing programs.
• Preferred experience in a DoD and DHA/MHS environment. Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possesses excellent organizational management skills. Demonstrated experience and certification in IT service delivery and service management.
• Demonstrated experience with authoring program documentation, including Charters, Reports, Management Plans, Quality Plans, and more.
• Demonstrated experience in program cost control.
• Must have a PMP certification.
• ITILv3 Foundations certification required
• Four year degree
• Secret clearance required
• Masters Degree
• DoD 8570 (Security+)
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
2600 Park Tower Dr., Suite 1000 Vienna, VA, 22180Contact