Apex Systems, the nation's 2 nd largest IT Staffing firm, has the opportunity for a Program Manager to join an integral large-scale effort on an Supply Chain team that will be working with to implement a pilot program around fulfillment centers. This Program Manager will act as the eyes and ears for the multi-million project, and they will need strong communication skills as this person will be interacting with multiple PMs, stakeholders and high-level executives.
Applicants must have 3+ years of program management and proven supply chain experience. Preferred qualifications include experience with retail store operations and a technical knowledge of the Java tech stack. If interested, send a resume to Micaela Pittman, PM/BA Recruiter, via . Project & Team Overview of Program Manager:
This is an extraordinary pilot program, where a micro fulfillment center (MFC) will be established to manage the inventory they have for eCommerce. The goal in mind is to process more orders and process them quickly. As an integral team within Supply Chain, they are responsible for coordinating across multiple domains to enhance business capabilities that will enable the organization to deliver solutions and sustain growth. This exciting opportunity will set the stage for more efficient delivery solutions for their customers. Responsibilities Overview of Program Manager:
Requirements of Program Manager:
- Manages timelines, risk management, and communication across various stakeholder groups, including leadership and executive level
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Works closely with product managers and engineering teams
- Works closely with several domains to visualize and implement future needs of the MFC.
- Requires 3+ years' experience in Program Management
- Experience in supply chain is a must
- Experience with retail store operations is highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with the Java tech stack
- Ability to represent product and engineering teams as needed
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and peers.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or