Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a Program Manager
in support of an enterprise level Government Integrator in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified individual will be part of a collaborative and Agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions. The qualified candidate will have strong background managing enterprise level application projects, budgets, and staff in the Federal Health Space. They will also have proven PM experience managing the delivery of the services required for a data resolution and reconciliation program and will be an important point of contact in communication with the Federal client stakeholders.Location:
Woodlawn, MD (Remote w/ Travel in as needed) Duration:
Direct Hire Compensation:
Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education Clearance:
Able to obtain & maintain a position of Public TrustResponsibilities:
The candidate will manage the delivery of the services required for a data resolution and reconciliation program and will be an important point of contact in communication with the Federal client stakeholders. The Program Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day program operations, including management of the reconciliation systems, program processes, and risk management. The Program Management will be responsible for timely completion of all tasks, staff management and reporting related to the program. The candidate will be in communication with the Government project officer, and report to the Program Director.
- Implement and maintain standard processes for review and resolution of simple to complex data discrepancies.
- Be responsible for the schedule and technical performance of the program.
- Manage variation in work volumes, both expected and unexpected, including surge planning and training of cross functional teams to influence flexible staff assignments.
- Consistently identify, communicate, manage, and mitigate program risks.
- Execute processes in adherence with prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Ensure all staff have access and are trained on all relevant systems and program processes.
- Coordinate implementation of effective processes for reporting and KPI measurement, Quality Analysis (QA), research and reconciliation of data issues, and trend analysis.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technical leadership on system issues and maintenance.
- Develop SOPs and a standard process for periodic review and update as needed.
- Communicate issues and concerns to the Program Director and Gov stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Lead the development of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for data discrepancies.
- BS/BA degree and five (5) years of experience managing cross functional teams, both technical and non-technical, with relevant experience in Call Center and Help Desk management.
- Experience with projects focused on enrollment resolution & reconciliation objectives / data analysis
- Understanding of Federal Facilitated Exchange (Marketplace) Program
- Knowledge of Call Center and Service Desk best practices.
- Possess outstanding verbal and writing skills and experience communicating with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train and motivate a cross functional staff.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements, priorities and short deadlines.
- Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience with Federal Health and specific Medicare/Medicaid knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing fundamentals.
- Understanding of HIPAA Electronic Data Interchange standards.
- Holds an active Position of Public Trust designation.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or