Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Lead a team of technical and functional experts in the delivery of a Software-as-a-Service (Saas) solution for a large Federal client
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the client for all contractual matters
- Communicate frequently with the client on program status, schedule, risks and issues, resources, and opportunities for improvement
- Oversee coordination of activities among team leads for technical delivery, organizational change management, communications, and training
- Provide guidance on project management best practices and tools for successful delivery
- Provide quality assurance for program deliverables and work products
- Coach the team on leadership, managing conversations, and creating possibilities
- Build a culture of active mutual support with integrity and humility
- Experience in oversight and delivery of complex IT system modernizations with multiple integration points, data migration from legacy systems, and analytics and reporting for Federal Government clients
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience with, the software development life cycle (SDLC) and Scrum/Agile principles
- Expertise in schedule and delivery management, risk identification and analysis, and quality management
- Dynamic writer with interpersonal skills to communicate with the client and stakeholders at all levels
- Results-oriented by focusing on accountability through committed outcomes
Years of Experience:
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) experience strongly preferred
- SaaS implementations in the cloud
- Call center / service desk experience with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Experience working with FedRAMP products and Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Consulting experience in enrolling clients in opportunities for improvement (e.g., pilots, new business practice, procurement of tools)
- Experience in facilitating organizational change with industry-leading methodologies including an understanding of Human Centered Design and Customer Experience (CX)
- Business development and capture experience
Project Management Professional (PMP) required. Other professional certifications encouraged (e.g., in Agile, Scrum, ITIL, Prosci). Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement