Role(s): Program Manager BI
Role Location(s): Carlsbad/remote or Boston/remote
Duration: Long Term
This Program Manager, is a solution-oriented leader that can apply program management techniques and experience to lead global, cross-functional teams (including product management, business intelligence, technology, finance, and Supply chain) to the successful delivery of data-driven, analytical products that improve our operation. The Senior Program Manager will be adept at building and maintaining relationships; is highly analytical, customer-obsessed, adaptable, and enjoys bringing structure and discipline to ambiguous spaces to realize measurable value for the business.
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance short & long-term business needs against constraints.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Partner with cross-functional teams Finance, Business Intelligence, Technology, and Supply chain, across geographies and with conflicting needs/priorities to launch multiple products, from concept to launch in an agile development environment.
- Leverage lean thinking in building processes and metrics, growing agile practices across the organization to support end-to-end product delivery.
- Communicate product risks, progress, launches and retrospective across all stakeholder teams consistently and transparently.
- Strive constantly to improve and establish a high bar in product/project execution using objective metrics.
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating product progress, risks and mitigation plans, launches, and retrospectives in collaboration with stakeholders consistently and transparently.
- Develop and maintain product goals, delivery plans (milestones, deliverables, and schedules), success criteria/KPIs and performance against them.
- Plan out sprint resourcing and manage/groom your team's development backlog.
- Be detail-oriented and proactive in identifying and closing gaps in the product development lifecycle.
- Present product updates to senior-level stakeholders, welcoming feedback, and implementing/driving changes quickly.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, Human-Centered Design or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Project/Program Manager for cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams, coordinating/driving product releases in an agile development environment.
- Experience defining and managing program KPIs.
Thanks & Regards,
Fax: (1888) 315-3172
Bridgetown Consulting Group INC
This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone. Nothing in this email and/or attachments or in response thereto shall bind Bridgetown Consulting Group INC Unless confirmed in a written contract executed by a Bridgetown Consulting Group INC Authorized signatory.