The Program Manager will be responsible for planning and delivering contracted services to the Army located at a site in Louisville KY. The scope of this effort is to provide a select range of IT services for specific manpower activities.. The IT services encompass all activities necessary to provide secure enterprise-wide systems sustainment, management, enhancement, development and integration services for the lifecycle administration and deployment functions. DSA will assist the customer in the goal of meeting the vision of the Army G6 of a secure, standard based environment.
The Program Manager should have the following experience:
* Experience managing large IT projects / operations / systems / applications efforts for the Army or other services within the DoD.
* Ability to implement innovative approaches to fulfilling requirements to improve services or cut cost through the use of current technologies.
* Experience managing and supervising employees of various labor categories and skills in projects that exceed 100 full time employees.
* Experience in managing projects within environments similar to the HRC environment.
* Experience implementing or maintaining Agile development teams to support software development and sustainment support
Desired experience includes the following:
* Experience with the Army .
* Ten plus years' experience in leadership of complex tasks, including review of work products for correctness, compliance with industry 'best practices', DOD standards, and Army standards.
* Experience translating TO requirements into project plans and milestones, directing and implementing plans; and presenting formal project status/plan briefings to Government managers.
* Experience working in the Defense Acquisition environment.
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills required, with experience briefing executive personnel, and
* Possess a project management certifications such as PMP or equivalent Government certification.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372. #dsa209