Healthfirst’s Enterprise Delivery Services Team has a Program Manager role to support the design and implementation of a new omnichannel platform. Healthfirst’s executive leadership is committed to creating a best-in-class customer digital experience underpinned with omnichannel capabilities and options. Consequently, this Program Manager role will be highly visible and will require strong communication skills to interface with individuals across many areas at varying levels of seniority.
The Program Manager will help design and deliver a best-in-class omnichannel platform and any associated operational processes. This individual will be dedicated to the Agile Work Team to interface between multiple operation teams and provide leadership to the delivery of new technology and code. The Program Manager will be responsible for deeply understanding business processes and needs – especially as they relate to customer engagement and communication – and subsequently leading the design and build of an efficient and intuitive replacement omnichannel solution for Healthfirst customers and employees. The Program Manager will represent business teams in drafting and prioritizing features for development, building and approving user stories, and ensuring clear communication flows across all relevant parties. The individual will help shape and execute the product strategy that meets the department goals, engage in business case development, and ensure adherence to the Agile Scrum process.
- Partners with the business, Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO), Information Technology and implementation teams to capture all aspects of a portfolio of projects/programs.
- Define & visually, verbally, and in written form, communicate the overall vison, objectives and goals of key business areas. Articulate the minimum viable product needs. Create, refine, socialize, and prioritize the Product backlog.
- Coordinates and partners with key transformation partners (e.g., Change Management, Learning Design and Delivery, Security, Legal/Compliance, etc.)
- Oversees the execution of multiple omnichannel implementation projects to ensure projects are completed on schedule and to budget.
- When necessary, utilizes highly developed organizational skills to maintain centralized and up-to-date documentation of planned & completed work, roadmaps, requirements, backlogs, and metrics
- Oversees and ensures creation of documentation of UAT test cases, organization and facilitation of UAT testing, tracking test results, and working with the agile team to resolve issues
- Creates and executes project plans and other required project documentation designed to meet stated goals using Healthfirst project management tools and principles.
- Ensures the achievement of project objectives and drives business value by guiding teams through execution and stabilization.
- Actively manages all project and key stakeholder expectations and relationships.
- Drives project teams to resolution of issues/risks, including facilitating mitigation strategies.
- Actively facilitates discussions to address issues including risk management within and across associated projects and presents information to key stakeholders including committees, project sponsors and leaders at all levels.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, communicating goals, objectives and responsibilities, keeping the project focused in terms of scope, schedule, communication and risk
- Ability to align and motivate a team to achieve objectives
- Coaches and mentors project managers and coordinators.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen business relationships
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience and track record of success directing the efforts of developers as a project manager or product owner in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks through exceptional organizational skills. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts (preferably Agile/SCRUM)
- Hands on experience in leading process improvement initiatives
- Excellent influencing, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Experience with omnichannel implementations (e.g.’ CCaaS, Twilio, Five9) and/or commensurate broadscale technical implementation and/or significant Contact Center transformation
- Familiar with principles of customer experience, and modern engagement channels
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a preferred area of study in technology, business, project management or other associated field or equivalent work experience
- HS Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt, LEAN, or SaFE PMPO
- Experience leading matrixed, cross-functional teams
- Industry work experience in managed or long-term care, insurance, government, or other healthcare agency.
- Experience working with Health Payers and/or Contact Centers
- Experience with Twilio FLEX
- Experience with Version One
- Data Analysis and Visualization (e.g., Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of New York State Department of Health (DOH), New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS), and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations