New York City, NY Description:
- We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring content usage and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve content owners content
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to increase usage
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- 2-4+ years of proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Hands on experience with Google Suite
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Familiarity with Google Ads Products
- Excellent project management skills
- Basic technical knowledge of video content and production
- Stakeholder managementContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com