Title: Program Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD2297771111
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for Program Manager with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Lead the entire program, beginning with setting up the program governance model and structure.
- Drive the RFP process to select system integrators, and will help set up projects to complete the individual workstreams.
- Work with technical and business resources across the company to coordinate work efforts, communicate, and mitigate risks and issues.
- Because of the program's criticality to the SAP implementation, the program manager will participate in a cross-program collaboration team to quickly identify and resolve impediments to the SAP implementation.
- Drive the program from initiation onwards and make sure it remains aligned with the overall SAP implementation plan.
TFS, Sharepoint, CRM Dynamics, Viso, XLS, MS Teams, Skype.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs