Federal Contract = no visas please
Contract to Hire
West Coast Preferred , or Atlanta , Dublin, Oakland, Pasadena
Program Manager (Digital Applications) = 15+ y experience
Manage $5 to 10M Programs P&L and Budgets and Teams
Healthcare = 5+ y experience
Digital Product Management = 5+y experience
Scrum/Agile = 5+y
PMP PMI Certification plus
This senior level employee is primarily responsible for end-to-end delivery management of valuable Digital Product features and enhancements for CLIENT members by partnering with Product, Architects, Design leads and Engineering. Responsible for OKR objective key results and building a backlog.
Other responsibilities include maintaining financial health of the program (5-10 million), identifying and mitigating risks and issues, and leading engagement and communication with departmental or cross-functional teams.
- Experience in leading Digital Transformation IT Initiatives, user experience adoption, change management
- Experience in delivering Digital Products, Discovery and Design, User Experience, Design, Pilot, Priorities & Backlog, MVP and Applications / Products into Production
- Plough through difficult situations and emerge a winner
- Facilitates planning andceremonies; supports Product. Architects, Engineering and Design leads in strategic planning, prioritization, and valuedelivery
- Conducts or oversees business-specific programs by applying deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to Agile based development and delivery across onshore/offshore delivery teams.
- Solving complex problems; Support identifying and mitigating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the completion of program.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; influencing team members within assigned unit.
- Manages and monitors the program financials of multiple large projects (5-10 million dollars)
- Monitors and controls overall project performance and quality against plan and makes adjustment as needed.
- Promotes adherence to established processes and policies (e.g. SDLC including domain standards, Client standards).
- Manages the work of large project teams by monitoring internal and external resources.
- Ensures the alignment, buy-in, engagement and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships as well as communicating appropriately with internal customers, third party vendors, and business leadership.