Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
As a Program Manager for the contract, the candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the contract including staffing, financial management, and reporting. He/she will be responsible for overseeing employees and subcontractors. A familiarity with and ability to manage LOE contract types is key as well as a basic understanding of cost reimbursable contracts. Candidate will direct the work of employees assigned to the program from the technical and administrative areas and provides leadership and mentoring to the team. The candidate is expected to work seamlessly with the COTR and key customer decision makers to maintain the cost/schedule baseline and generate deliverables. The PM will work with the customer to define tasks and set expectations.
In addition the candidate is to provide support to include:
• Assist new staff members in starting work on new tasks. Coordinate with Security on crossover and orientation, and provide time and attendance instructions and assistance as needed. Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a program manager over analytic, quantitative or operational support contracts greater than 50 FTE within the IC
- Demonstrated ability to work and quickly transition across multiple tasks
- Experience managing multiple contract types
- Working knowledge of the organization's processes, programs, and policies of the customer especially as they relate to program evaluations
- Expert representational, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to produce clear, logical, and concise products
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively via written and oral forums with personnel at all levels of government
- Expert skills using MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated expert ability to effectively work with senior and executive level government staff
- Three (3) years of technical experience in MOP/E and COVIN
Clearance: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).