VariQ is seeking a Program Manager
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) SEVIS
contract. Additional Information:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Available: Upon award, current in the proposal stage
The PM shall be responsible for ensuring conformity to contractual obligations, establishing and maintaining master plans and schedules. The PM shall perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations.Primary Responsibilities:
- Arrange planning and execution strategies to enhance productivity and efficiency throughout a multitier/level Contact Center and/or program.
- Employ qualitative methods and quantitative analysis to improve resolutions of Data Fix Tickets, CRs, etc.
- Provides recommendation on work processes relationship improvements to help streamline communication with Level I, Level III, etc.
- Provide administrative and technical leadership on major plans including Risk Management, Communication, Earned Value, etc.
- Establishes and maintains reports to show progress of the Level II team progress and accomplishments
The Program Manager shall have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.Project Management Professional
(PMP) and HDI Support Center Manager Certification
required within 30 calendar days after Task Order award.Experience Requirements:
In addition to the educational requirement, the PM shall also have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience of performing program management support services and other activities as described in this PWS.Additional Required Knowledge and Skills:
In addition to the experience and educational requirements described above, the PM shall possess the following knowledge and skills:
Relevant Experience (desired but not required):
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior Federal personnel
Experience with managing Contact Center operations that include web, chat, social media, SMS/text and mobile applications.
Experience that depict clear and detailed practical experience of all the following technologies:
- Automatic Call Distributors (ACD).
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Knowledge base systems.
- QA applications.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.