VariQ is seeking a Program Manager to assist with standing up a new data science platform. The new platform will establish an innovative and comprehensive capability that enables skilled mathematicians, programmers and technology savvy analysts to provide insight into problems that are not readily apparent through traditional search and retrieval activities. The Program Manager will work across technology and business disciplines to identify tools, technology, training, and liaison opportunities with the Sponsor's partners and private sector partners, and will assist with establishing the appropriate operational tempo for the program.
* Security Clearance: active TS/SCI
* Location: McLean VA
* Salary: Highly competitive
* Available: within 2-4 weeks
* Demonstrated experience working within PMF framework.
* Demonstrated experience communicating highly complex, large scale concepts and programs to senior leadership.
* Understanding of the technical development process and architecture.
* Demonstrated writing security and technical documentation for technological tools and applications.
* Demonstrated experience assessing training needs for advanced technology enabled programs and establishing appropriate training and education programs to bridge skills gaps.
* Demonstrated experience forming, maturing, and integrating cross functional teams and networks.
* Experience with sponsors accreditation boards.
* Experience standing up project sites.
* Experiencing developing and facilitating rapid, innovative initiatives.
* Demonstrated experience coordinating, managing, and implementing governance processes to monitor and evaluate progress toward strategic goals in large scale organizations.
* Demonstrated experience developing and managing organizational execution plans and managing organizational performance.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Information Technology