Zachary Piper LLC is currently looking for a Program Manager in Fort Rucker, Alabama to work for a mid-sized government integrator supporting a prestigious branch of the United States military. Responsibilities for the Program Manager include:
Qualifications for the Program Manager include:
- Act as the primary liaison between the government agency and contracting team
- Manage projects of all sizes through intake, initiation, planning, manage and monitor, execution and closing while managing the constraints of cost, time, resources, scope and quality.
- Utilize and support the PMO's Agile methodology for initiating, managing and deploying projects
- Create project charters and assist project sponsors in business case creation, including scoping, and financial justification.
Compensation for the Program Manager include:
- 12+ years of IT Experience or PM Experience
- 7+ years' experience with management of Service Level Agreements, Government Contract Metrics, and Government Deliverables
- Must possess a current PMP Certification including all continuing education credits
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Salary Range: $100,000-$140,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
Project Manager, project management, project coordinator, program manager, program management, bachelors degree, project, program, manager, coordinator, management, routing, switching, active directory, virtual machine, mobile device management, ms office 365, azure, aws, pmp, project management professional, certification, benefits, medical, health, vision, dental, 401k