Title : Project Manager experience with Agile & Organization Change Management
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Project Manager experience with Agile & Organization Change Management. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Change Champion and Subject Matter Expert.
- Act as champion and technical and functional subject matter expert on organizational change management.
- Establish and clearly communicate change management vision to team members and stakeholders.
- Design and execute Change Management strategy and plans.
- Identify and implement methods to measure and track the effectiveness of organizational change management efforts. Identify and make recommendations for improvements.
- Educate others about change management principles and their practical application in a project context, including understand what is needed to prepare for change, manage the change, and reinforce the change.
- Identifies risks, and implements mitigation and contingency plans, focused on early mitigation or elimination of Risks.
- Develop resistance management plans to deal with adoption obstacles which may arise.
- Facilitate and Collaborate.
- Partner with existing Organization Change Management and communications teams to ensure consistent and ongoing culture, change and engagement efforts.
- Lead customer and internal feedback activities to drive improvements and inform product roadmap.
- Actively employ user research using lean validation techniques.
- Manage and support internal and external events and dialogue sessions in support of change.
- Support communication efforts in terms of the design, development and delivery of communications.
- Collaborate with customer groups to develop a post implementation reinforcement plan to increase the level of adoption and ownership.
- Work with teams to integrate change management activities into overall transformation plans.
- Experience with Agile practices
- Champion Agile processes, culture, best practices and techniques; participate in and facilitate Agile ceremonies.
- Understand business and user priorities, and technical feasibility in order to prioritize the product backlog and manage risks.
- Initiate/translate the change management plan into manageable product features in the backlog. Ensure the backlog is populated with enough prioritized user stories that are ready to be estimated for the next two iterations.
- Continuously ensure that iterations and the overall change management direction will meet business objectives.
- Actively manage features and dependencies in and across releases.
- Communicate often and openly with the team by being responsive to in-person prompts.
- Assess the overall health of the change management plan and raise key decision to move it forward.
- 8+ years of experience as Change Management Consultant, Product / Project Owner, Product / Program Manager, or Business Relationship Manager.
- Demonstrated successful implementation of multiple change management initiatives.
- Large program experience with diverse teams and multiple technologies.
- Strong communications, negotiation, and related skills
- Strong facilitation skills to deliver collaborative strategies and solutions in an engaging manner.
- Demonstrated capability to manage complex initiatives (integration, risks, issues etc.) Demonstrated capability to formulate and communicate strategy
- Experience in Agile principles.
- Experience in Design Thinking principles.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to think innovatively to identify product improvements using data and or customer feedback.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships. Ability to adapt communication style and approach.
- Ability to provide change expertise to deliver business strategies or recommend alternative solutions.
- Working knowledge of IT and Finance policy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com or contact me at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name: Project Manager experience with Agile & Organization Change Management
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084